Personal data protection policy
On our website, we respect your privacy and protect your data from the very beginning.
We operate in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1), and since the publication of these rules, also with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of website users. We use the collected personal data exclusively for the provision of the services we offer. We respect the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of users of the website, so we will do everything necessary to protect them from any violations and abuse. User’s personal data is one of the areas to which we pay utmost care and attention, as we are aware of the sensitive nature of this domain.
Personal data controller and contact details
This policy applies to the processing (use) of any personal data carried out by Keltis farm Kelhar (controller) or carried out on behalf of the controller.
Keltis farm Kelhar
Tax number: SI57521204
Telephone number: +386 (0) 31 553 353 (Miha)
What personal data we process and collect
Basic contact data (identity data)
- name and surname, e-mail address
- which the user voluntarily enters in the contact form
- To ensure security and provability, IP addresses, data about the operating system, browser, operating system, location of your device, the type of device with which you access our website and the like are also collected.
- When visiting via cookies stored with your consent, we also collect data to ensure better functionality and user experience, security, counting the number of users on the website and ensuring the smooth operation of the website. At the beginning of the visit, an individual user is assigned a session cookie for identification and tracking. The website may also store other cookies on the user’s computer, such as the user identification number in encrypted form (to identify the user on the next visit) and cookies from Google Analytics systems (analysis of website visits). Session cookies are stored in the server’s memory only for the duration of the visit and are deleted after one hour of inactivity, and persistent cookies are stored on the visitor’s computer upon consent for 2 years , after which they become inactive
- We are not responsible for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the data entered by users.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We may process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- when it is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations (e.g. issuing a pro forma invoice or invoice for the ordered service, for keeping financial and business books), but this is stored only on the business computer and not on the website
- when you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose of processing (e-news), and you always have the right to revoke the given consent
- We will use the questions you provide to us via our contact forms on the website or the e-mail addresses published on the website exclusively to solve the problem or prepare an answer to the question.
Purposes of personal data processing
It is necessary to explicitly confirm your consent and your informed choice that by sending us an inquiry, comments or question via the contact form and entering your data, you have agreed and are aware that your data (name and surname, e-mail address) will be stored for the purpose of correct communication.
We may use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and responding to your inquiries and orders
- to enforce any legal claims and resolve disputes
- for statistical analysis of the use of our website
How we obtain personal data
We obtain data about you in several ways when:
- you send an inquiry
Technical data is obtained automatically.
Google provides us with data for which you have authorized it.
Who has access to your personal data
Only we have access to your personal data.
Access to your personal data may be required by:
- authorized institutions, if required by law (court, etc.)
- with your consent, we provide your data via cookies to Google Analytics
- we do not pass on your data to unauthorized third parties under any circumstances
Personal data retention periods
We will store and process your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing and for as long as is necessary to complete the ordered services and then within the limitation periods for obligations that may arise from the processing of this personal data, especially when processing of personal data required as a part of the conclusion or execution of the contract.
Data obtained on the basis of consent are kept until revoked.
In cases where the retention period of personal data is prescribed by law, the data is stored in accordance with the legal order.
We use several security and protection systems on our websites, which provide adequate protection against loss, disclosure, unwanted alteration or misuse of data. For the transfer of all personal data, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which provides the necessary protection during data transfer, which ensures the security of our customers while the data travels to the database.
Only authorized persons (employees, contractual partners) have access to the collected personal data.
Please help us protect your personal data by ensuring the security of your username and password.
Cookies are text files uploaded to your computer by a web server and do not contain any data that could be used to identify you. With the help of only these, the server knows that you have returned to the website, which we can use to customize the website to the user.
If you do not want to have our cookies on your computer, remember that the storage of cookies is under the full control of your browser. By selecting the appropriate options in your browser, you can restrict or disable the storage of cookies at any time, and you can permanently delete cookies on your device at any time.
We use Google’s Google Fonts (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) on our website. Google Fonts is used without authentication and no cookies are sent to the Google Fonts API browser. If you have a Google Account, your data will not be shared with Google while you use Google Fonts. Google only records the use of CSS and the fonts used and stores this data securely. More on these and other questions is available at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq. You can read what Google collects and how it uses this information at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=sl.
We provide our subscribers and users with all the support in exercising the rights listed below:
- on this page we fully inform you of how we use your personal data
- in certain cases, you may also exercise the right to have your personal data deleted; however, if you have ordered from us, please note that we must keep your data in accordance with the law
- in certain cases, you may request a temporary or permanent ban on the further processing of your personal data in whole or in part
- at your request, we will provide you with your personal data collected in electronic form
You have the right to information about your personal data that we hold, as well as the right to delete this data. If you have any questions regarding the deletion, processing or use of your data, please e-mail us or send us a mail request to our address.
We must respond to your request to exercise your personal data rights without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving your request.